As you noted it was rediculous to respond, yet you responded, and so am I, although I too think it rediculous. So lets stop the bull, first off regardless if A B C everybody has a post season analysis. Crazied parent, level headed parent, player, rival or coach. As well, anyone who is playing on these top teams, as the top players, has aspirations of continueing to be the tops (god willing).

I am quite sure the comment made about the players was not a back handed slap to anyone. Just making the point 3V has very good players. Those who were involved, played against, as well as, the coaches know they were all a valuable part of the team.

However, I see no wrong pointing out a few players as a positive. Give Kudos to those players and not just everybody.
Unfortunately on this site when you make note of a posotive it is taken as a bullseye (especially when it is a counter point. Side bar: notice how noone has said they wernt. Instead everyone felt a need to say stop insulting the others.) As far as insulting a coach's son, HOW, they are both probably thinking they were talking about their son. Stop it, it was a joke, they are level headed guys who probably dont care. By the way, in no way was it mentioned that one was tops and one was bottoms. NO, It was just highlighting those 3. So stop stirring the pot.

(as far as the other player who moved on, he moved on no need to mention him, outside of he is a great kid with a great family who looked for something different).

I read it over and over I am quite sure I will get blasted for this but there were no mal feelings intended. Except maybe to the person who they were responding to. There are plenty other posts to throw daggers at, not that one!!!

Now try playing 4 games against each other (1 fall, 1 spring, 2 summer) until that happens both teams are second best.

(oh, by the way, being second best is ok, it is not always about being #1)