Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have a kid on 2019 outlaws Black and they are 2nd rate in no way. Coaches are outstanding, and team is very good. Sounds like sour grapes , I think that coach who left a few years back will never be happy.

Outlaws Black stand for " B " as in a B level team being promoted as an " A " caliber team so the Director can charge enormous fees. The Huntington PAL coach is a kind and reasonable man who just wants the best for his kid. My son does not play in Huntington or for All Grey but I have spoken with this man and he is reluctant to speak poorly about anyone. Last year at a tournament where Gladiators were outclassed and out coached , he was hoping the situation would get better but it sounds like it got
worse. As far as the drunk college student , I not know if that was the case but I can say first hand the person referred to was a nasty, immature young man who did not have the respect of 9/10 year old boys or their parents. The Director never addressed the issue until it was to late and the young coach left the organization for a GREENER DAWG House but by then it was a lost cause .