It truly is a shame that people can try to hurt a person anonymously. Your note about the Huntington coach is off base. I have coached with him in multiple sports. My son was on that Outlaws team 2 years ago. That team was coached by a college kid. What was the "nasty" thing that he said? Something like "we spent a lot of money to be coached by a hungover college kid." I believe that the Outlaws changed their coaching policy after that year. Matter of fact, he was a fan of the director who trys hard, but didn't take his departure nor mine well. I am extremely close to him and I have only heard him say that both of his boys had a good experience in that organization. He is anything but a nasty guy. He is an involved and supportive parent and a loyal friend. Unfortunately, the original idea of him being "nasty" came from people whose actions have been appauling and well documented. Not agreeing does not make you "nasty." If we are going to beat up a guy for recruiting and wanting his son to play with good players, then we need to get upset at all of the "elite" teams because everyone recruits. Parents don't leave programs that they are happpy with so don't leave the Outlaws. I am upset with him because he didn't ask my son to play on his team, but I will settle that in person. Go after the bad guys and leave the the good guys alone--especially the guys that don't earn a dime from lacrosse, don't coach and are just parents .