Originally Posted by Anonymous
You are 100% wrong, that the truth only lies between you and your child, you are probably one of those dads that only took select kids to a tryout (and knew they would never make the team) and is never outside with your own son/s yet boasts about being a coach but in reality left the team/s behind because you dont like one thing or another.

You are also proably that coach/dad that insists your son drive through (not past) 3 defenders when there are 2 open players ahead of him or in the alley.

As a parent (consumer) you need to find out about these programs, these coaches, the people affilated with the program (past present and future) are/were like to make the best informed descion for your child and family.

And your are also incorrect to say whichever team your son is on will enhance his game, obviously you havent seen some of these teams!!! Not any team, just the right team with the right coaches for the child. I have seen some team that might set back a player or two!!

Let's start with your last point. I should have stated that whatever team your son plays for SHOULD enhance their skill. Getting on here trying to figure it out is the wrong way. For the most part, you will only see negative stuff on here, or people with an agenda against an organization. As for watching other organizations, I wouldn't waste my time because I feel I'm with best coach/organization for my son. I would think you did your due diligence beforehand, and hopefully from an objective standpoint. Let me spell this out for you, "what is best for your child". Also, make sure your child is doing his part in an effort to help the team. I was part of one of the "best organizations" out there last year. I have nothing negative to say about them; however, in an effort to raise the level of my sons game I felt it necessary to move elsewhere in order to get him to that next level. I didn't come on here asking others for their thoughts. Once the summer ended, I sat back and did the due diligence on my own. You know your sons skills, strengths, and weakness. Find the appropriate coach/organization that will work on them.

As for your other points, you clearly didn't understand what I was saying. I will not spell those out for you. Read them again, hopefully your comprehension skills will kick in.

In my effort to raise my son's level of play, I have to cut this short. Getting on the road to MD for a tourney this weekend.

Have a great weekend my friend!!!!

I just realized I wasn't signed in. I'm laxdad#14 just to be clear.