OK, this is it for me and then I am done. You can rip me apart in perpetuity for all I care but I suggest you follow my lead and walk away. Drop this thing like a leaky bag of doggy-doo before other people figure out what I already know, and you compromise your "situation". Don't worry I won't "out" you, but just think twice next time before you get on here and give your subjective "buddy evaluations" for everyone to see. I know its hard but try to resist next time. If you know you put a target on a kids back when you single them out with compliments why did you do it? What do you think it does when you insult them; even by omission, in this case? Fully disclose who and what you are like the others in your "situation" next time you want to rate kids -or - just refrain altogether, which is my advice. You are a good guy and I wouldnt want to see you get hurt. I on the other hand, am not singling out and commenting on the talent level of individual kids, teams, organizations or coaches. Don't come on here buddy-bragging because you expose the kids to remarks they shouldn't be exposed to at 11 and remember, no one but you said they were, either). And no matter how cute you tried to get with your post yesterday afternoon, if people knew who made your "Top Player and best players at that age group" selection and who was saying it, they would be a little ticked-off and you and I know why. The others reading this dont get it but we do, don't we? And you and I both know why that was wrong to do (on multiple levels).
Parting remark - until certain players are TRUELY, OBJECTIVELY AND INDEPENDENTLY evaluated and placed, don't lecture me on how its ok to be #2!
P.S. Don't know where you are going with the two teams playing each other 4 times a year thing but you were responding to multiple posts so I will give you the benefit of the doubt. I'm done here