Exactly, and that is my point. The original post was rediculous and anyone with sense knows that any Express Orange team is not lousy, didn't play B teams, as a matter of fact they played more up than at their level; and only 5 kids were from the same town. The "3 out of 5" counter point was a backhanded insult to certain kids for dubious reasons. The point could have easily been made by simply saying "only 5 of 22 kids were from the same town and all deserved to be on the team last year as do all of the kids from that same town this year". Thats it. C'mon, you are debating with a kid for Pete's sake and insulting individual kids from your own team (yes including one of the coaches' sons) in the process! The worst of it is that I strongly suspect the post was submitted by someone who is more than just a parent - if you get my drift. Who else would have a ready-made post season analysis like that one other than a coach or a seriously disturbed parent? Look, lets not start calling out individual kids until they can shave at least, ok? Lets not anoint certain kids as underarmour all-americans yet. Like you said, there are a lot of miles between today and the point when you can strut around town saying "My kid just made a verbal commitment to...." Slow your roll and just enjoy the fact that your kid is healthy and can play at this level -for now. Good Luck.