Originally Posted by Anonymous
Class A, B, C, D predictions for this year??

A. Mamaroneck will take down Scarsdale. Mamaroneck will have more possessions than previous years and that will give them the edge. Look out for Carmel though. They are an experienced squad that could make some noise and potentially make the final.

B. Yorktown will take down Somers. Somers will have some fight but it will be tough to score against Yorktown in 2024. Greeley will be good but is 1 year away. They are talented but I am not sure if their coach is any good despite what the people on this forum say.

C. Rye will roll in Class C. I think John Jay is good but is nowhere near as talented as Rye. Their goalie will need to have the game of his life if they want to take down the Garnets. Pelham has a chance to upset Jay but it’s unlikely.

D. This is Pleasantville’s year, the whole team returns after going 19-2. It’s state title or bust and their brutal regular season schedule will prepare them for CSH. Bronxville and Haldane will battle to face them in the chip. I give the edge to Bronxville because of the goalie.