Originally Posted by Anonymous
John jay has no offensive firepower - come on

Jay Returns almost their entire O. The question will be on the D end and goalie.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]

B - It's shaping up to be Somers vs Yorktown in the final. They have contrasting styles as Somers has offensive firepower and Yorktown has a stout defense with 3 divison 1 commits respectively. The deciding factor will be goalie play for Yorktown. I think Mahopac is the clear number 3 and are a talented bunch but are clearly a step behind the top dogs in the class. Lakeland and Fox Lane will be an interesting watches, talent is there but not sure what to make of them in 2023. I think the dark horse is Horace Greeley. They were a young team last year with underclassmen starting on both sides of the ball and can take a step foward to competing with the top dogs in section 1.

B is the Group of Death this year. It's Yorktown vs. Somers barring a shocker. Both are solid teams with experienced coaches . I don't see anyone else pulling that off. Lakeland might stir something up and Fox Lane is always hanging around. Mahopac are always gritty enough to challenge some. They had a good game vs. Somers last year, but their FOGO is gone as is their goalie I believe I agree Greeley has some young talent, but it's still a mess behind the scenes and that's not changing soon