Originally Posted by Anonymous
Class A- Feels like Scarsdale's to lose at this point.

Class B- Yorktown, Mahopac or Greeley

Circle 5/12 on the calendar Greeley vs JJ-CR if they can play with or even beat JJ I think they can actually challenge for the section 1. But until then they are just a dark horse.

Greeley could lose the rest of their games and still get the first seed which means Mahopac and Yorktown will have to play each other before the final.

Class C- Rye or JJ-CR

Class D- Pleasantville
A & D are fairly locked up - I am with you there

B will be interesting. Greeley has the lock on 1, it just seems like who is the 2 or 3 between Mahopac and Yorktown. Somers will want another shot at Greeley. I don't know if they can make it happen, but I know they'll want to take it to them, so don't count that out. Classic trap game for Greeley but that's your final 4 matchups. Unless they kill each other in the semis, the winner of Mahopac/Yorktown will win it. Greeley has a nice win over Byram and Somers, but that's about it, they really haven't been challenged yet. John Jay will be a real test.

C It's down to JJCR and Rye. The only thing that can ruin that is some movement int he seedings that somehow puts JJCR in a 3 slot making the Rye/JJ a semi-final game rather than the final. JJCR should win their last three - the Greeley game next week is for the league as well Rye has a gauntlet of Yorktown, Ridgefield (no effect on seeding) Pelham Bronxville..