Originally Posted by Anonymous
Now that the club season is over for most (Besides kids that are on national) I want to drop a pre-season Section 1 top-ten list

1. Rye - 5 high-level D1 commits, kept it close with Manhasset in the state semis without losing much going into this year.
2. Yorktown - Whole D1 defense returns, a bunch of very good offensive pieces back from last year. Goalie is exceptional.
3. Pleasantville - A smaller school but the whole team from last year returns after going 19-2. Can the role players take a step?
4. John Jay - Very good senior class but it's do or die. After this year it's a rebuild. The offense is good but can they get stops?
5. Scarsdale - FOGO is gone but there is still lots of talent left on the roster. They are well-coached but do they have the firepower?
6. Mamaroneck - I want to put them over Scaradale but I can't until they can take them down on the biggest stage. Lots of depth.
7. Somers - Underachieved last year. Should be hungry with a new coaching staff. Championship experience gained from football.
8. Horace Greeley - Whole team returns from last year. Need to see them against good comp. Talented, but are they well-coached?
9. Mahopac - Always a gritty bunch. They lose some firepower but are still a team you'd rather not see come playoffs.
10. Bronxville - Anchored by the best goalie in Section 1. Lots lost to graduation but there is always talent. Haldane is coming for them...

Dont know if JJ is even top 10....