Well, I’m one of the 2-3 people posting about Y ducking Mamo this year and I’m not from Mamo.
I posted the non-secret and confirmed the last game played was in Y in 2019. Clearly (pun intended), Y decided not to go down to Mamo this year. Is Y playing any non-regional opponents this season? If so, why didn’t they schedule Mamo, if traveling and COVID was an issue for them. The non-regional opponent would raise the same concerns about Covid exposure.

Y continues to flex of the weaker programs; the combined score for the first 4 games is: 61-12.

They won a nail-biter against L/P, where they were up 6-1 in the 1stQ (and played like Princeton from the 90’s)
They lose another nail-biter, where they were up 5-2.

Last time Y lost to a section 1 team (JJ) was back in 2018.

Y has two more good games on the schedule; B’cliff and Bville. Could this be the year that Y’s dominance is shaken to the core?

I’ve said it before, I think it’s time for a new coach at Y. For the record, I’ve been a fan of Y teams from the 80’-90’s and early 00’s. So many GREAT guys and players from that era.

Talking about getting rid of a coach, JJ will not find a better coach than Tim Schurr in the near future. Nick will not take the HC role there. Maybe JJ is just coming back down to reality from a bunch of good grades under Sav.

Can you list the dozen or so JJ players that have gone to the private school side? Hopefully you won’t mention any Harvey players, because they would be going to H for other reasons.

Also, I said before to watch out for B’cliff this year!