Originally Posted by Anonymous
Has Carro won a tournament this year? Anyone? Lost to TLC and SW in G8, Lost to SW in Mid Atlantic, No playoffs in Lax for The cure- Lost ot MD U EAST!...Lost to MD U EAst in Summer Genesis (2-2) and M and D No playoffs again

beat SW in G8 and lax for cure pool play(full game) went 3-1 with heros and SW, GA decided playoffs...When 2-1 against your #1 ranked SW this summer. You probably had half the facts straight in the post...by the way, who's your kids team?

Carro lost to MD U East? that speaks volumes !!!

Carro's whole team committed to good schools. that speaks volumes also and more important.

Committed to good schools on early bets.... but looks like with some more experience in high school the rest are catching up. Losing twice to MD U East twice.And your top dog . Please .

I think the li hs experience is just fine, ask the rest of the country how li was at UA...it was an a$$ whooping in both divisions.

I would hardly say UA is a good representation of certain states as I know of a few states their playoffs run later and coaches won't let them tryout ... so good luck with that . MD U East? Haha