Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]7 field players and a goalie. I don't recall any NE teams being there. It was a good event.
Hey the NE dreamers are back

Those silly dreamers ... w the best commit list in the nation ... silly.
Yah....OK.....what "List" are you refurring to? Lax power says you have a cute little list with some nice commits, But compared to LI and Md it's just that cute, but not very impressive. Come back in about 10 years when you can commit more than 30 total girls to all 3 divisions, until then sit down little brother
Cute little list little brother, add Navy, Yale, Cornell, BU, BC, Penn,and Georgetown and you can compare to LI. So I doubt your little princess will be the boss

You probably think committing to MD or Penn St is better than committing to Harvard, Princeton, Stanford, Duke, Notre Dame, Northwestern, Vanderbilt, Dartmouth

Can add BC Georgetown and NAVY and others... I was just naming the schools in the top 15 academically ... and oh btw 2 to Harvard and 3 to Northwestern. My little princess and all the others will be telling your little Shannon wannabees to get them coffee. And these r on one team ... Compared to YJ, far better. Those YJs should have hit them books, bro. Then they could have turned down UNC for Stanford etc, like these girls did.

YJ 2019 commits to top 15 academic institutions

4 Duke
1 ND
1 Yale

Mass Elite 2019

1 Princeton
2 Harvard
1 Stanford
1 Duke
1 Dartmouth
3 Northwestern
1 Notre Dame
1 Vanderbilt

And probably more I don't even know about. Oh yeah, and Navy BC Richmond and many more. Best list in the country.

There are quite a few names missing from the posted lists from Maryland. There are others that my daughter has heard about through social media who's parents decided not to thump their chests.