Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]With the change in college recruiting rules things may be different but in the past if you are from Long Island and made team 1 there will barely be any college coaches watching , about the same for team 2, team 3 a lot more . As far as politics go they are there every year at every tryout my daughter has attended . This year on Long Island it seemed particularly bad and will be interesting to see the rosters . You can usually see which kids got the special attention , if you see multiple kids from the same town on the top team and that town team is not a top level high school team you can rest assured the fix was in .

How is Westhampton ? They have four kids on Team 1 . Was the coach an evaluator?[/quote

Westhampton is okay at best ,would say average .Very doubtful they have 4 on the top team and I do not believe rosters have been posted anywhere so how would anyone know that. If they have more than 1 that would be too many. I was not at the tryouts and saw the WH coach and a teacher from the district who coaches elsewhere were evaluators.

Meant to say I was at tryouts but not really paying attention but did see them