Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just for fun (and because the Mass. guys are so darn annoying) I went through the LaxPower 2019 commit list.

Laxpower is not a complete list but probably pretty accurate directionally.

Looking at listed 2019 commits from Boston College, Maryland, Northwestern, Notre Dame, UNC, Penn State, Florida, and Stanford.

Here is how home states for the above schools shake out so far.

MD: 19
NY: 13
NJ: 10
MA: 9
Others: 11

Why would you randomly choose those schools, just curious. Cannot figure out what they all have in common, some are highly ranked in lax while others are not top in lax or academics while all are certainly very good in both. That said the ME moron who is bashing kids who go to very good academic schools who also happen to have excellent lax programs is an elitist loser. No one is ever going to work for his kid because his kid will most likely take after him and be an obnoxious moron.
My son graduated high school last year and the funny thing is a few of his classmates got into MIT,DUKE but were wait listed at some of the schools the jackass from ME has been looking down at. Getting into some of these state schools especially from out of state is no joke.

Oh relax. That word elitist is thrown around a lot these days. No one is bashing kids. The bashing is for the parents. All you "elitist" LI lax daddies who think nowhere are there girls that can compete w your little shannons. You can go back and see what started this yet again. And it was LI lax daddy chest thumping and putting down NE kids.