Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hmm .. I see LI Nj, Md and Philly area clubs with similar commits? Oh and each of those areas have multiple clubs. ME pulls from 2 states? Just to put a decent product on the field?

The ME dude is still not getting it. So, let me add on here, and see if I can help with some perspective: In Anne Arundel county in Maryland (Annapolis area) there are five girls club teams at the 2019 age group; Integrity, API, Md United, CC Lax, Bay Area. One is really good, three are decent and one is not good. That's FIVE from one relatively small county. If you branch out towards Baltimore and Howard counties (both are right next door) you can probably add several more, including M&D and Heros, which both pull a few girls from Anne Arundel county. Add SkyWalkers, Coppermine, Looneys and CheckHers Elite, which is really close by too. All of those teams, except maybe the bottom two or three could beat ME in 8 out 10 games. That's not twelve teams from twelve states...that's at least twelve teams within less than an hour drive from each other. ME has to go across two states to field one decent team. I'm not as familiar with the teams on LI, except for the bigger ones but I bet it's a similar situation. Think about that.