Originally Posted by Anonymous
I hear you, def first tier in academics...i'm betting those are mostly private and wealthy kids...good for them...none of those schools are coming close to winning a title...M&D,skywalkers,heros and yj have kids going to those schools and also schools that will win a title. Mass Elite and Steps could be the most insecure clubs in this age group.

I would say YJ is. The 2019 YJs aren't as good as the teams that have come before them, and the parents can't seem to accept that.

2019s in 5 tournaments: 3 champs,1 co champ and 1 2nd. Man, those teams that came before them must have really been something, i guess they won all the tournaments they entered. With those wins and 26 commits to decent schools, seems like they did ok. One other thing, if your not a yj parent, you really keep track of the yj teams of the past? LIttle Weird

Have had daughters play them moron. And now have one in this age group. Maybe you don't know it, but the 2019 YJs are nowhere near what some of the classes that have come before them were like. You can keep coming back to the 26 commits if you want. That just speaks to the marketing machine, and it's a good one. Your insecurity is showing through loud and clear.

So we're supposed to take your word for what teams were considered the best, Who the [lacrosse] are you? Throw some age groups out there, and while your at it, your club. In regard to the 26 commit comment, steps and mass elite posting schools their kids are going to, to show their teams are good. i say yj has 26 commits and you say team isnt good, its all marketing. Can't have it both ways girls lax guru