Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm not defending either side but everyone knows that the success of top teams is largely controlled by a teams best 5-6 kids - probably more like 3-4 kids. Every player contributes but the top kids really make it happen. After that most kids are just about even. When you take away those top kids and replace them with 2nd and 3rd team kids the team drops a notch or two. This should be obvious to everyone. The best 2019 1st team kids were not at the tournament because it is showcase format and it just does not make sense economically to be there.
Yet another Y.J. excuse?

You seem so sadly desperate, your kid must be pretty bad.
And you are a typically transparent Y.J. parent, I'm sure you think your kid is one of those 3-4 unreplaceable kids, but little do you know the real truth, most of the time those kids wilt in college and dissapere on the bench. I'm sure yours will fall into that category and you too will, to the delight of us all, also fade away

Yeah because there are so many studies on those types of things you ignorant moron . You are so pathetically desperate to say your hideous kid has beaten the top YJ team it's actually sad. Little do you know that if your kid sucks now she will still suck in college .

And again, a typical yj parent rears their ugly head and calls a kid they don't know "hideous" and that they "suck". Sounds like somebody is still in 8th grade.