Originally Posted by Anonymous
You people are ridiculous , look at the rosters , you have 2 kids from YJ top team playing and the better 2nd teams are not even there . I would bet MD the same thing .

2 kids from yj top team playing?? not true.

Whenever they lose the excuses fly faster than a bullet. For a club with 1000 players they never seem to have a full team, especially when they lose. That's very odd to me, and if I was a yj parent I'd have some questions for cr.

You are such a loser , YJ top team has 22 kids committed , they are at a showcase tournament in florida , how many of the YJ Carro kids do you think are on the team down there .Not an excuse just a fact , yes a YJ team lost but it's not the YJ Carro team.

Why don't the committed yj girls play after they commit? Most other teams players do. It seems to me that if a girl commits, then quits on her team, a college coach would probably love to hear about that. If you're gonna say that by not going to a tournament after they commit it gives the uncommitted girls a chance to play, I would counter that then it would be up to the coach to play the uncommitted girls but still have the committed girls on the bench in case he needs them. But, it sounds like the parents are probably being slightly self-centered, and not allowing their wonderful committed player to travel with her team because they don't won't to waste their time. Nice attitude parents. Team first...NOT! Typical yj attitude...ME FIRST!