Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm bringing up the following info as a way to counteract the yj bragging, to show that there are VERY GOOD players at other clubs besides yj. Integrity has 7 2019 commits so far: Two to the University of Florida, two to the Naval Academy, one to Penn State, one to Jacksonville and one to the University of Hartford. I know the number is only 7, but Integrity is a small club with only one team per age group. So, get over yourselves yj parents. By the way, I'm not an Integrity parent. I just saw their posting and checked out their website. For a small club, they have an impressive list of commits at all ages. From my research, it looks like most clubs send their players to the same type of colleges, regardless of which club they play for.

Is this a joke . Not sure anyone has ever said any club has all the very good players . They have said that some clubs have more good players than others .YJ 2019 top team has 22 commits , that's just from the blue team and I would guess MD had about the same .

It's not a numbers contest, yj mommy. Which schools are the little bees going to? The point that is being made is if your daughter is a good player and plays for a solid, or better, club team she will probably wind up attending one of the same schools that the obnoxious parented yj kids attend. I tell ya...with the yj people EVERYTHING is a freakin' contest. Jeez, get over yourselves.

Hey idiot , you are on a lacrosse website talking about girls lacrosse which by its nature should be a contest. Some of the schools UNC, Navyx2, Notre Dame,PSU,BU,Yale,UVA x 2,Duke x3, Maryland x 2, Ohio State x 2,USC, BC,Lehigh x 2, Delaware. If its not a numbers game then why do you come on here talking about numbers you idiot.

You're response supports the "obnoxious parent" comment.