Originally Posted by Anonymous
So all the other teams are very civil in their bragging and never bash other teams? C'mon ...ME claiming they are top 5 every other day...Liberty claiming they are best on LI...tough to listen to the nonsense
no one from Liberty claimed they were best on L.I. Stop making things up to rationalize your argument. All anyone has said is they had a good tournament. And bashing not only other teams but teen girls is the Yellow Jacket creed.

Check out post # 196422 11/21/16 4:16pm on the girls 2019 thread...you can rationalize that.
It's a quote that just says "BEST TEAM ON LONG ISLAND" It could have been a liberty parent, it could have been a MD parent, it could have been a YJ parent, What it does not say is I am a L.I. Liberty parent and I think Liberty is the best team on L.I., So with the huge amount of obnoxios parents, pot stirrers, and hostile Y.J. parents, I am inclined to think that that post was not written by a Liberty parent seeing as such a quote has nevr been made by a liberty parent. If you believe that is was than you could be either the most gullible person on this site, or one of those angry, nasty Y.J. parents justifying your argument and trying to make it seem like every club lax parent is like the majority of Y.J. parents

What most non-yj people do not understand is that yj has given themselves the right to criticize, belittle and name-call other clubs and players while, at the same time, being overly sensitive to any comment that does not laud heaps of praise upon the great yj empire. Its classic bully behavior, and now that other clubs have started to stand up to them and recognize them for who they are, they are getting nervous and their insecurities are being exposed. They just don't understand that a quiet bee is a good bee.

This. I'm reminded of the time a YJ dad started trashing my daughter's team to her when he ran into her at a deli. She was 15yo and by herself. Very inappropriate. I lost a lot of respect for him.