isn’t the coach part of Express? Doesn’t Kellenberg have a farm team like St A & Charm? How can they be performing so poorly?

[/quote]
Because most of the players don't enjoy playing for this coach. If your not having fun you are not going to play well.[/quote]

So as a Kellenberg parent, your thoughts are that you have a talented team player wise. But because the players don’t like playing for the coach they are not playing up to their potential?

[/quote]

I am thinking they meant; although he is a director of Express, he may not be able to get the quality players from his team going to Kellenberg because many do not like him.?

I am not sure they are saying the Kellenberg players don't like him.?

can someone please clarify understanding there may be some noise in the responses.

[/quote]

Seems pretty clear that the comment relates to his current varsity players.[/quote]

Come on. This team is not even competitive. They are 3-9. They have lost big to all the quality teams. You can’t put this all on the coach. I will give you, that St A took it easy on Kellenberg becuase of his relationship with there Coach.