Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I heard St. Doms has a new HC now. Guy is bouncing around like a rubber ball, Can't that be a red flag?

Is it TR?

FOR RELEASE:
St. Dominic High School Athletics is pleased to announce that Mr. Tom Rooney has been named the
Head Varsity Boys lacrosse Coach. Mr. Rooney, who has been the Varsity Head Coach at Half Hollow
Hills West for the past two years and spent four years as the Head Coach at Port Washington and six
years as Head Coach at Syosset, has agreed to lead the Bayhawk program, effective immediately.
Coach Rooney has been involved with Nassau County Boys’ lacrosse for some twenty years achieving a
great level of success. He will be replacing Mr. Matt O’Brien, who has stepped down from coaching
to start a family.
“I am excited to be a part of the St Dom’s Boys’ Lacrosse program and take it to the next level. My
main objectives are to give our athletes the opportunity to play and to help guide the players to
reach their full potential on the field and in the classroom,” commented Coach Rooney.
As Athletic Director, I look forward to working with Coach Rooney and feel very positive about the
direction the program is heading.
John Corso