Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]How's that new coach working out for you kellenburg? 0-6? Maybe it's time for a different line up? Or a new coaching staff!

Who is the new coach, how long has he been there?

Not so new any more but certainly not impressive after 6 years especially with an 0-6 start

Good to know - my son wanted to transfer to kellenberg next year because he wanted to play lacrosse at a better school so he could play college ball. That's not going to happen now!

You're not really making college choices based on lacrosse are you? That may not be the best idea. Kellenberg is a fine school that will provide your son with a lifetime of values and an excellent education.

How's that new coach working out for you kellenburg? 0-6? Maybe it's time for a different line up? Or a new coaching staff!

Who is the new coach, how long has he been there?

Not so new any more but certainly not impressive after 6 years especially with an 0-6 start

Good to know - my son wanted to transfer to kellenberg next year because he wanted to play lacrosse at a better school so he could play college ball. That's not going to happen now!

You're not really making college choices based on lacrosse are you? That may not be the best idea. Kellenberg is a fine school that will provide your son with a lifetime of values and an excellent education.[/quote

In this day and age every kid needs something that makes them different from all the other kids- lacrosse is my son's extra talent. No reason to put him at kellenberg with its losing program. If the coaches can't recognize that the players they are using aren't working then why put my son there and waste his time and effort!

Just an FYI, they have a sophomore defenseman going to Duke.

He obviously was recruited before the season and arrived at kellenberg with his skills and talent before