Originally Posted by Anonymous
You guys realize these are the same Kellenberg coaches from last year correct? They ran the table against Doms, Trinity, & Baptist and then also beat Fordham and Iona who both beat some big time teams during the year. I've heard about short term memory but come on. Last year they also had 2 D1 players on the team. You're also putting way too much stock in early season non league games.

As far as moving players up its pretty rare, the school administration does not believe in it unless there is a specific need for the team. I know we will get some smart people on here who will have a different opinion on this and bad mouth it but, I'll tend to side with the guys who have a school of 2,500 with another 100 or so on the waiting list every year.

What have you done for me lately? Everyone knows you are only as good as the last team you coached. As far as moving players up it is not rare in fact it is very common for Kellenberg and other teams to move kids up. "Unless there is a specific need for the team" you are kidding me right this team needs help at every position. They are 6-11 and have not beaten a team with a winning record? Siding with a school of 2,500 with another 100 or so on the waiting list every year. Doesn’t make you have a good lax program.