so you jump on and make a comment about two teams who played yesterday and your son plays for neither team? Now you want to leave the issue alone? Interesting. Stop trying to take a shot at LIE via Team 91, or vice versa. You made your decision to pick a program based upon what you believe works for your kid, leave it at that. I dont know who was committed and who wasnt but the DD people seem to be protesting an awful lot for a group that had no idea about the scrimmage. if it is true, you are not helping your kids by only playing in situations where you are guaranteed a victory. My kid plays for one of the other two teams and I admit the DD is probably the best 2019 team, but this trash talking is nonsense. our kids would probably be embarrassed for us if they read half of this cr@p. if you did cancel because you would be missing a few players than thats a shame because I am sure the other kids would have liked to play. after all they made the team too - no? both teams yesterday were missing multiple players, and that means more than a few. but guess what, they played anyway. yeah 91 won but they all had to get up and go to school today - no parades for the winners. i know you guys are very good but be careful putting a target on your team's back, everyone is going to give just a little bit more when they play you. and i am quite certain you will not be out there yourself with a stick in your own hands Dad.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Let's stop all this BS... You keep developing your way, the DD's will develop their way. Best of luck to you and your son. I was being scarcastic in the "bailed out". DD's were never committed. Apparently you have a jones for the organization(Director). Let's just leave this whole issue alone. See you in spring because I'm pretty sure you will not be in the local box tournament.

Yeezous quote: "I got a big ego"

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Both 91 and Epress were missing 5-6! Players and still played. Not 2 players and decide to bail out. It was scrimmage... It's all about development, not egos!