Express is also playing on Sunday in the 3 way Scrimmage

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dune Dawgs are on the schedule to Play 91 on Sunday in Uniondale along with the Dukes from PA. Someone screwed up or your son wasn't invited :-(

Dune Dawgs are not playing Sunday. My son is playing in a tournament with his town team. Other kids are playing football and lax as well.

91 is playing the Dune Dawgs Sunday in Uniondale...
Fall ball means absolutely nothing. 91 and DD dont even play fall tournaments thats for teams that need a confidence builder . Track record speaks for itself, those two teams are the ones that upgraded from last year while all the other teams scrambled for players and put together teams calling themselves A. 91 and DD also won every tournament they played in. Tell the forum what other team can say that and then added more quality players? Some of the fake A teams were lucky they were able to get a team together this year. 91 played DD a couple of years ago and lost by a goal . I hope this year they play and stop ducking 91. I predict that 91 and DD second teams will beat most of if not all the so called A teams this spring season.

What a bunch of BS!

Here goes IF 91 wants to play HDD 2919 Taylor…Let's GO!

HDD will furnish the fields, Ref fees can be split so there is no whining afterwards that there was favoritism and each player can throw $5 into a fund. Winning team gets to decide where the money is donated.

IF 91 wants to put this to rest, email the directors of HDD. I know for a fact that they will gladly play, if for no other reason then to stop the ridiculous rumor mill regarding this subject.

HDD played the Express in the spring of last year and put that rumor to rest, also played them 3 times over the summer and won each time. So the only myth to dispel is who would win if 91 played HDD…

Let's Go Boys!

Can someone tell me what tournament it is, in Uniondale on Sunday? Or, where I can find the schedule? Especially for the time and place for the HDD/91 game.