Im sure the coaches are glad to have you on their sideline watching their backs! And im sure you have already told them how you feel, of course. The original post i was referring to as confusing was the one in which a specific boy was insulted and named, so if that was you, then shame on you just for that. But if it wasnt you,then I dont understand what your problem is. In my opinion you should defend your Team, and that includes coaches (except Sandusky and Rice of course). Isnt that what teams do? Dont try to undo what is done by insulting my intelligence with a short bus remark and now my athletic prowess. Im sure you were a regular Jim Brown yourself. It doesnt matter what team I am "from", my observations have nothing to do with individual boys or teams and I know all of the talent is evening out as they get older. As a matter of fact, I was defending you guys so get your head out of your butt. Dont you realize that the kids read this? If you are totally ok with players reading that some parents from their team posted about how the team was out-coached - Ok then, I stand corrected, I am really out of touch with the world of select lacrosse. Man I'm glad I am not riding home in the car with you after a loss, everyone must be fair game!