Correction: Re: Express: The only concern is who will coach next year. The present coaching staff is excellent but Express directors have a history of taking over from 7th grade onwards

Originally Posted by Anonymous
A lot of talented teams in the 2019 bracket:

- Dune Dawgs: The top team, most boys will return next year, mostly hand-picked, not many open spots. Only negative, parents can be a little nutty.

- 91: One of the top 3 teams, great coaching, lots of year-round training from former MLL & D1 players. Fastest-growing program on the Island

- Express Wolves: Talented team, probably #3 behind DD & 91. You want to be on the 'A' (Orange) team. Parents have had issues with the the lack of attention paid to the 'B' & 'C' teams. Only concern is if the same staff coaches next season

fl$: Not as deep as the top three teams but well coached, plays everyone equally and has a strong track record with college recruiting for the older boys. Tends to attract Manhasset, GC & CSH families.

True Blue: Very competitive team, head coach is great with the boys. They have had some growing pains trying to beat the top three teams

Jesters, Outlaws, Checkmate: Not as competitive but haven't heard any real negative experiences from parents

Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am new to this board but I am really hoping for some serious replies without all the drama. I am looking for a 2019 team for my son, we just moved here from Florida and I am looking for a quality team. Is it possible you give me a rundown of the top teams I should contact for 2019?
Thank you and please no arguing, I am seeing all these try outs and feeling a little overwelmed at where to look.