Originally Posted by Anonymous
Fall ball means absolutely nothing. 91 and DD dont even play fall tournaments thats for teams that need a confidence builder . Track record speaks for itself, those two teams are the ones that upgraded from last year while all the other teams scrambled for players and put together teams calling themselves A. 91 and DD also won every tournament they played in. Tell the forum what other team can say that and then added more quality players? Some of the fake A teams were lucky they were able to get a team together this year. 91 played DD a couple of years ago and lost by a goal . I hope this year they play and stop ducking 91. I predict that 91 and DD second teams will beat most of if not all the so called A teams this spring season.

Really fake A, Interested to know who you think those fake A teams are.

To me

fl$ and Express should be nice teams and are absolutely A teams.
Outlaws may lose to those teams but is also an A team.
Lets throw crush in the mx, they would beat 2019 a.
Team LI is a u13 team but would play with them not sure but don't think there are any 2018 on the team
Legacy has an A team does anyone know their level of play. Can't label them until they play someone.
All greys, garden city, revolution... Not sure what they will be but to call the fake a's is arrogant and premature.