Originally Posted by Anonymous
As a WI parent I know NO kid was cut from the team. The 2 BS kids were added to the A team based on their talent. Ive seen them at practices and they can really play. BS and WI have a strong relationship (at least in this age group). We did a fall team together last year and are doing more tournaments together we were told. Sorry you have issues on your side. Not sure what you meant by contraversial win?? Weve had many good games in the past I think that will change now.

Noone was cut nor was playing time decreased, but ask many of the parents from 91 w from WI if they are happy about it.

No matter how you spin it, it is wrong recruiting players. But don't worry Nassau PAL doesn't care so you'll get away with it.

I guess you don't remember the goal bay shore shot on was a galvanized steel cage with metal fencing as the net. Then I would also guess you don't remember the 3 goals that went in but hit an inside pipe and bounced right out, due to steel cage and were not counted. 1 to 2 of them being from one of the players playing with you now. So yeah, if they did play against each other the games might not be close, but then again I doubt they will ever play against each other again because for a good relationship to occur you need to have respect, something that has been lost.