End of story?....not so fast. Putting aside your not-so-suttle inferrence that because we disagree I am mentally handi-capped, the bottom line is that the original poster (who may even be you trying to do damage control)did throw the coaches under the bus (not to mention specifically naming a boy). I would love to know if those coaches would tend to agree with me if they read that - I suspect they would. I know the original post is poorly written and a little confusing but if you follow it, it appears to have been written by someone affiliated with that Express team. Especially when he uses the word "we" in the context in which it is used. Its just one loss, hold it together and dont play the blame game. Lick your wounds and get back to work. The DD are a great team and were the better team THAT DAY - get over it and move on to the next game. Every game is another shot at redemption and thats what is great about sports. Now..End Of Story
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you think that post was throwing the coaches under the bus, then you must of rode the little yellow one to school. It is a mere fact that at this level all the kids are good players and what seperates them is the coaching. No one said expresses coaches are bad all that was said is that the DD have a current college coach who can adjust quicker to different situations which gives them the edge. It is the same in any sport professional or amateur, some coaches are better then others but they are all good. End of story.