Slow down, whether the writers son is good enough or not has no bearing on what was written. I don't see what was written as far from the truth and nothing specific, very general.

• All AA teams are out to win (as they should).
They said all kids were great.

• And quite honestly, all folks are a bit nutty - I know I am.

[*]I believe someone earlier in a post stated Express likes to change up coaching in 7th grade (not sure).

Please read the post again, and remember tryouts aren't to far off. Enjoy that your son is making friends on his team and across other organizations.

If you are new to the scene then yes there are some other teams (listed on right) and those teams listed in the post have more teams in this age group. Those would be the teams I would be interested in hearing about (because I am nosey/nosy).

Also remember when new organizations start it at times maybe at the expense of another organization. And don't bash a kid for leaving a team, they are doing what they thought was best (you never know their individual situation). and lastly some kids may get cut from a team, good bad or indifferent it happens. If you liked the kid and family while on your team stay close you will see them on the field the next few years.

My son has been on 3 different teams. I can honestly say even after leaving, I am still friends with more than half of the families and more importantly my son talks with his old teammates regularly and when they see each other at the fields it is nice to see.

I would love it if the best players for the grade could get together and make a LI super team like FCA and others. Never to late to start.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
And your a disgruntled parent because your kid is not good enough to make those teams. You have the ordacity to point fingers at these teams like your some lax parent god. Your calling those parents nutty! Your nuts for commenting the way you did. At least you said the kids are good kids. Lol! My kid doesn't even play on these teams and you pissed me off with that comment. Now lets see your assessment on the other teams like 91white true blue jesters outlaws all greys riptide and fl$.