Good day all this is "lax parent god" reporting

I was commenting on a previous posts where it says "parents can be nutty". Here I copied it for you since your panties are in a ruffle and you cant process the whole post. Also by your response it proves the statement that yes indeed parents are nutty including yourself and just because your your son is not on one of the top 3 2019 teams in long island and plays on one of the other teams that don't get as much attention as the BIG 3 it is ok since this whole travel thing doesnt matter at the end of the day.

MY assessment on the other teams like 91white true blue jesters outlaws all greys riptide and fl$ is as follows:

all the above 2019 programs are good but not as good as the top three, however I also did say pick the team that the coach can develop your son the best. That is why you pay all this money anyway isnt it?

Have a nice day Mr. Peanut

From the Lax parent God

PREVIOUS POST SEE BELOW

A lot of talented teams in the 2019 bracket:

- Dune Dawgs: The top team, most boys will return next year, mostly hand-picked, not many open spots. Only negative, parents can be a little nutty.

- 91: One of the top 3 teams, great coaching, lots of year-round training from former MLL & D1 players. Fastest-growing program on the Island

- Express Wolves: Talented team, probably #3 behind DD & 91. You want to be on the 'A' (Orange) team. Parents have had issues with the the lack of attention paid to the 'B' & 'C' teams. Only concern is if the same staff coaches next season