Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hey Bro, Out of respect to the teams we played I dont find it necessary to boast about what our team did or didnt do. We played teams from Conn. New Jersey and Westchester. We did not play any town teams.We can only play who and where we are told to play. I was pleased with the way the team played. We have many new players and had few practices. I think you should figure out how to help our neighbors and friends through these tough times instead of worrying about a tournament that happened weeks ago.

How do you know what I did or didnt do for my neighbors during the storm, BRO (emphasis added)? What does this thread have to do with that anyway? Oh, you are so noble because you typed in the words Stay Safe in your post. I'm sure that saved a lot of lives. Dont get me wrong, it was a thoughtful thing to say, but dont act like your post was directly responsible for saving lives and that I worked my weather machine and sent the storm toward Long Island. Nice try at association though - and you still haven't answered the question. Oh, yeah, and because you are so noble you dont want to insult the other teams by saying they were weak. You dont have to insult anyone just dont answer the post at all if you are worried - or be politefully honest. And you did boast, BRO. Look, you won some meaningless fall tournament and thats it for you end of discussion right? well its a public forum and I am interested in knowing who the mighty Express beat ok? Dont deflect the topic by insinuating I am uncaring about the hardships associated with Sandy - actually, by doing so, you answered the question anyway