It was express's second game and the DD first, not to make excuses. also Express was missing there top player. Not that it would of made a huge difference but probably would of been a little closer than 10 goals. Or whatever it was I lost count. Both teams are very good but I see the big difference is in the coaching. A current college coach vs a coach who played the games years ago. DD were able to adjust a lot quicker to different scenarios within the game. DD very good all around from offense to defense. I thought we would of been able to score more I knew their defense was good but not great since they always beat teams by 10 or more goals and there defense is never tested, but I was wrong my hat goes off to their 5 or 6 defenseman, only one D guy who was out there and got burnt for the first two goals, but then was taken off the filed and was getting constructive critisim by the coach which was good to see. The others are solid. I see both teams getting better towards the summer. Having said all that it was nice to see the two teams play good competition isnt that what everone wants win or lose. Hopefully we can get the other Long Island teams to play each oher it only makes all the kids better. Good job to the people who set it up. Hope to see more of everyone.

Last edited by CageSage; . Reason: Removed Player Reference