This is a good start. It could be run similar to the BLC Young Guns tournament. Better yet, the easiest way to get this done and make sure all teams are abiding by all rules, is to have the NPYLL expand to PA, NJ, NY, MA, CT.... This way all teams would conform to their (NPYLL) rules and regulations. This would ensure a level playing field across the board. Our kids are only in sixth grade. This would benefit them immensely by the time they are Juniors and Seniors in High School...

By fashioning something similar to the NPYLL, it then wouldn't be about who is the best but ensuring the kids are playing against top competition each and every time they step on the field. At the end of the day, it is about our kids correct? Not about an organization thumping it's chest.

I hope you understand that at the end of the day, I'm not about one organization over another. I'm about the kids playing against quality competition. Always being tested against the best.

LaxDad14

Originally Posted by Anonymous
....put the contact for each team next to the team and i will set up a two day tournamnet. or someone lese do it (not affiliated with 91, Dune Dawgs or express). Maybe True Blue puts themselves on the map with this one!

4 divisions

Div 1
91 Orange
Jesters
Gladiators
Revolution
Primetime
CT Chargers
Team Canada

Div 2
Dune Dawgs
91 white