Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Jesters Blue picked up some quality players because of all the movement

Hoping there is more of a focus on developing these Blue teams… they now have Blue teams for:

2 or 3 of these are new I believe. YJ B teams are typically better than average and given that some of these years are bigger classes than most, would think that a few of these blue teams would be good. I can see the argument of Jesters being a cash cow given the amount of teams… but can also see the argument, maybe I’m being optimistic, of them developing girls on Blue to move to Black ( and white, pink to blue and black. Think they are trending upward… so much so that girls from lax towns have made the move… hopefully they don’t fumble some of the goodwill they seem to be building.

The problem with Jesters Blue teams (and top guns purple) is that they play in the lowest possible division in tourneys. usually blow out glorified rec teams then lose 8-0 in playoffs to the #1 seed in a 20 minute game.

If Jesters was smart, they would play these division in more competitive division to let the girls get exposed to better competition.