I agree with the first statement as for the 27's are a hard working and talented class.

As for the second comment I don't agree with there are 26 and 25 players that are not as god as some of the 27 players that have been moved up, the 27 Class is so large and because of the explosion of Women's/Girls Lax over the last few years that first time players are coming out of the woodwork. You have Clubs now that have three and four teams per age group, YJ alone has at least 5 Teams between Suffolk and Nassau County there must be at least 100-120 girls and Clubs like FLG, TG, Liberty, Tradition, and the Jesters are not far behind.

Most of the A and B Teams are built around two or three Offensive players a few strong defenders and a decent goalie everyone else is a fill in.

In regards to 28's playing JV and 27's playing JV and Varsity it all depends on the HS Coach. There are HS such as Ward Melville who does not allow 7th and 8th to play up while others like Northport allow playing up even at the Varsity level. Playing time is also in the hands of the JV and Varsity Coaches. From what I have seen this season there are of non-HS age girls getting allot of playing time. Mostly because their Lacrosse IQ seems high, they know when to pass to move the ball around while looking for the open player and when to go to goal. They can catch, pass and shoot with either hand. Sometimes its not how many goals you can score but how you can be a team player and make the other players on your team better. These players are making an impact on and off the field with their teams. These girls are the 28 and 27 Club players, there are others who are playing that are walk-ons and picking up a stick for the first time.

There are Directors and Coaches of Clubs that have dedicated themselves to training these players both on and off the field all year round. Most of these players may not be in the top of the 27 class but they play hard, know the game and are team players. There is not One player that can win the game by themselves.