Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have to agree with a previous post, it turns out this is a weak age from LI. I can't think of a single dominant player on the island for 2025. You have a few kids who are good at one, maybe two aspects of the game. Not really a complete player like some teams out of state have. The older age groups from LI had some top tier players but I don't see any 25s.

Then you haven’t watched an Express v 91 game. What is true is that there is no depth on these teams, and not tuition donation practice players, no depth on a AA level. After 8-12 players, the gap in talent is like D1 to D3.
I've seen them play more than I care to remember, nobody special on either team. The nicest way to say it is that you have undersized, weak players or overweight, slow players. Don't really see a complete player with all the physical attributes mixed with lacrosse talent. Teams off the island have much better athletes. The 2025s don't compare to some of the players from LI over the last 5 years. Could be that everyone else is catching up because their better athletes are finally taking an interest in lacrosse.