Originally Posted by Anonymous
Some random thoughts on a Monday morning 10 days after recruiting really started:

- Most of the "expertise" shared in this forum is far from it
- If your son is a rising junior and you still care about club team wins and losses you're not a good lacrosse parent
- If you want to learn about how different coaches approach recruiting you should listen to Inside Lacrosse's recent podcast series (I learned more in 10 minutes of that than years on this forum)

I genuinely hope all of your sons are enjoying the recruiting process and finding their best fits. That's what this is all about right?

Agree with this. Most expertise is one persons experience with their journey. But like any crowdsourcing forum, hopefully there are some truths in these forums.

But I also agree as I’ve also said above, no one cares about wins and losses for club high school lax and I use the term “no one” loosely because clearly there are still parents who are still living and dying by their clubs final ranking and desperately trying to prove how important it is to them, thus it must be important to everyone else that Shock be declared the champion of the summer