Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ok tough guy. Based upon your aversion to physical activity and outdoor pursuits likely fatter and more out of shape than I originally thought. It would be over quickly. Seems like the pot calling the kettle black mr. anonymous. Your trashing of the Denver tournament, belittling WSYL, calling it a B/C tournament...give me a break. Your agenda of a smearing campaign is not putting you in a flattering light. What's it to you if teams decide to go to WSYL, your continued insistence that the WSYL is a B/C tournament makes your agenda suspect my rotund friend....so your kid plays attack and doesn't have the skills...you won't be the first daddy nor the last...must say really struck a nerve. But I am over and out heading back to NY board so we don't bore everyone else with your babble about how bad the WSYL is.

This is how fuc*ing dumb you are. You can't even read posts correctly. Never said Denver or WSYL was a B/C tournament, I just stated that even without your little three NY teams, Young Guns would still be a strong tournament, and no where a B/C but an A/AA tournament, But again, you show how much of a dumbsh*t you are
Your obsession with weight and fat just proves the point that you are a fat [lacrosse] slob, overweight and probably hasn't seen their feet in years. I'm sure your little johnny is the same way, and wants to play goalie so he doesn't have to run because of his weight. Like father like son. You are probably registered and that is the reason you won't disclose your location. You are right on one thing fatboy, if you met me it would be over quicker that you think. You would be destroyed. Now, go back to the NY forums because everyone in Pa and Md doesn't want to hear from you again. Thank goodness this is a written forum and we do not have to hear your [lacrosse]*y NY accent. Your dribble is worthless.