Originally Posted by Anonymous
How are the two NXT teams looking

I heard Black is pretty good. Better then they were last year added some talent, the big D pole from Team 11 and one of the two good D poles that were on Fusion. Also some real fast kid at middie.

I am sure they still have the real good fogo and giant d pole they already had on D.

End of the day though they needed a roster rebuild. I saw them last year year get smacked by Young Guns, South Shore and Predators. And they had a rough Spring in the Mod Atlantic.

Lost a few and added a few.
The net/net (Black A Team): D is below average, added 2-3 real middie talents, FOGO is very solid, attack is average, goalies are pretty OK.
Seem to be unselfish, team oriented kids but that's from watching 5 practices. Game time will tell the tale.
Compared to last year? Upgraded squad. Still a few players away from being close to the upper tier but the coaching is fantastic and hopefully they can develop these boys.

Heard of the D hurt his ankle pretty good so will miss the tournaments in the Fall. Damn shame hate to see kids get banged up.