Originally Posted by Anonymous
Was a good bracket - ended up Fusion VA vs Team 11 for the championship game.

AA bracket was hard as heck with PennLax beating Tristate by 1 goal with less then a minute left.

Some great games in the tournament.

I will say though the bracket and schedule was out a week before so not sure what your issue was.

If Penn Lax has all the Freedom kids, they should win this thing pretty easily.

T91 has 3 teams in the B (A) division and none in the A (AA) and all are undefeated. Maybe they should have played up. Long drive just to trophy hunt.

They have 2 - the Blue & Orange? - playing in the AILA 7/8 bracket. Tristate, Leading Edge, etc there so will be a good tournament. Not sure who else is there.

They split their team in half with some of their younger kids and blew out everyone. One of their teams had the best young Box player I've ever seen. All the other games were competitive other than the ones with them. My son plays for leading edge and we got a tough schedule while the NJ Riot and our younger team had a much easier path overall was a great tournament

Yeah my sons team played both the 91 teams and lost but beat Leading Edge. It was tough as usual with 91 a lot of good kids and moved the ball well.

They took thier 2022 team and the 2023 Bandits mixed them up and split them so both were darn good. My son was covering Spallina and was having a good game against him then the kid shot between his legs and bounced it to pick the top right corner. Classic shot. Kids good.