Originally Posted by Anonymous
I would safely guess that you are the 1st poster's, fatter buddy both convinced that your sons going D1 for lacrosse cause they are tearing it up against all the "of age" kids while being two years older. Yanking each other off about what studs your boys are.

All the families that I know that went stayed an extra few days. But what is the point trying to convince you, since your boy who I am sure plays attack despite the fact that the whole team knows he doesn't have the skill set, is already to old to play. Give me a break Young Guns?... also that tournament is stacked with a bias to the Crabs which is why every year there are less and less. I find it interesting that the Crabs went the first year and supported WSYL tournament and skipped their own tourament. I am guesssoing that they decided not to send them to this U13 tournament because their 2024 team isn't that good. Either that or maybe because you guys got embarassed on National TV and smoked by 91. You and your sedentary friend go share a Hoagie and bask in your stupidity.

I really wish I knew who you were. You come on here, an anonymous board, and start trashing kids, and alluding that one is my kid and describing him in a less that favorable light. If I knew who you were, you wouldn't like the end results.
First of all, I have no son playing for Crabs, never have, do not like the program or their leader. Second, I do feel their tournaments are well run and are, for the most part, well attended by good teams. Your opinions are useless, much like yourself.
Why don't you keep your fat dumb [lacrosse] in NY, keep going to Denver and make an attempt at white water rafting and perhaps we will be lucky and never hear from you again.
To trash 12 year old kids on any forum, let along an anonymous forum is way below trash. But that seems to fit your personality. And I'm sure you know what yanking is all about, that is probably all you get, yourself.