Originally Posted by Anonymous
You actually just proved my point. You my friend can only see as far as your nose. Most of these ELITE tournaments are won by the same handful of clubs from the same geographical hotbeds...sounds like WSYL?? That is NOT good for the game long term. More kids playing, more high schools adding programs, more collegiate programs, more MLL/NLL franchises IS good for the game. How do you grow the game. By having it in a huge growth area. Denver lacrosse is exploding. The moron that suggest Hawaii...don't know what you do for a living but logistics is not one of your strengths.

Get over yourself EAST coast lacrosse superiority is numbered in the game of lacrosse. California, Texas, Colorado will soon rival them. I am from the East Coast in a hotbed area and I welcome that kind of parity....you however would rather revel in your superiority in a sport that you hope remains a niche sport for the affluent so that your Johnny can look like a stud athlete and receive a fraction of a fraction of 12.5 scholarships

Either that or you work for Young Guns. Let's flip flop it... how is Young Guns going to be an elite tournament when the majority of the best 2023/2022 players are in Denver. You are right 3 of the WSYL teams that won it are within 20 miles of each other and guess what...all three are going back...so sounds to me like Young Guns will be a B/C tournament based upon your logic.

You have no clue what so ever. The three teams going to Denver are good teams but do you think that for one minute that without them Young Guns will be a B/C tournament? You are sadly mistaken. That tournament will continue to be an AA tournament without your 3 little precious teams from NY. Get over yourself, reach down and gram both ears and pull real hard.
Time you see the light of day.

Not worth talking to his guy, his son is probably one of the Crabs 14 yr old 2023's. Life is about experience's any team can go to Young Guns. Denver for most is a 1 shot deal, why not go? Please don't compare back water MD were the tournament is to Denver either.

Why, because you say so. The other poster had it correct, seems you still haven't reached down and pulled your head out. Many better places to go for vacation than
Denver in the summer. It's busiest time is the winter, for people who like to ski and snowboard. I would safely guess you are not a travel agent either. So, strike two, know nothing about lacrosse or travel.