Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
23 daddy here, I don't have a dog in this fight so just calm down
Gotta say that Sons looked pretty OK today
2-0 vs Laxachusetts
Held their own against Crabs and they didn't have their FOGO but lost 7-2
Is there anything more obnoxious than those 14 and 15 year old Crabs kids. They're highly skilled and well coached but I think some of the parents have to be slightly embarrassed about the obvious age difference

Hey sour grapes Dad.... ZERO 14 or 15 year olds on Crabs. Sorry, as many 12 year olds as 13 year olds. Crabs looked good today

Crabs did and will always look great. Their kids are literally 1-2 years older than most kids they play against. This is not conjecture, but fact. If you have eyes you can clearly see the difference in size. Not height, size.
Those "kids" are men. There are 3-4 men on that team. All of them great and would likely be great at the 21 level. It's grade based stuff, however, so that's what we sign up for. I feel bad for their kids at this point. They're great players but nobody respects them or this organization as anything but a reclass factory. How the parents cheer their little "boys" is hilarious. The parents do a great job of ignoring the competitive parents who are talking all sorts of trash on them.
Good luck out there. When our boys hit puberty things may change a little. Prob be another couple years though. By then, maybe some of these crabs players will be voting in the mid-term elections but some will def be driving.