So why wouldn't Long Island 2021 teams like Igloo, Team 91 (Blaze), LIE and Legacy want to attend the [lacrosse]'s Tournament? Here is a plausible answer. If they had to play age appropriate, you would get your asses kicked. Well, with the exception of Igloo. At least they had some class at the WSYL. All other LI teams who participated loaded up with 15 year olds. Before you snap back and try to convince me I'm wrong, I know nothing about lacrosse, and start bashing me about my lack of understanding, just know that I family that play for both Legacy and 91 "Blaze". I can assure you that they were not playing their U13 kids at WSYL.

Getting back to [lacrosse]'s. Please don't try to use the competition was weak or you were preparing for showcases excuses. I'm so sick of hearing them.

Most of you are all just cry babies that make excuses for your team(s). I have news for you. LI isn't going to be so special much longer. Its this type of backstabbing, trash talking, blatant cheating and land grabbing that gives us all a bad name. And, is watering down the Long Island brand. I'm so glad that we moved from there.