Originally Posted by Anonymous
At the Millon Championship (http://youthlaxchampionship.com/index.html), there are no Philly area teams. Interesting?

Freedom should be there. Lots of reasons though for teams not to be.
Big 4 HHH definitely should not be. Stacking team to try and win own tournament last week. Sad

How did they stack it? It seemed to be the same team that was at NLF.

I think this guy is referring to the pool HHH had for the weekend.
I don't think it was a cupcake draw by any means: Sweetlax, 3D New England, Ninety One MD. Def not as stacked as some of the others but respectable. But hey, if you run the tourney you can do what you want with the pools.
Beating the TX team was a great win for them in OT. Got shelled by Hawks who is now the top of the heap at '22s, IMO.
I just think there's a lot of hate out there for the NLF events that aren't inclusive of all teams. It's pretty simple: If you're in it, you'll get to play in their events. Other teams can get into the events, at a premium, I would think. For example, Rising Sons took their '21s to the HHH event.
Why wasn't Freedom in the tourney? Who knows? Maybe they didn't attempt to get in. Maybe Billy doesn't want them in as they could be considered competition for his kids. Don't know. Don't care.
Our boys are all taking different routes. Where they end up, who knows.
I know my son is having a blast and I am as well.
Good luck to all the Philly teams in the coming weeks.
Frankly, I'm proud when any of them do well in real tourneys.

T9-1 was a lock to take that division if they had their TX kids. I doubt Big 3 HHH knew they wouldn't have them when they made up the brackets. Big 3 HHH just played well also.