Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
BL uses guest players? Don't they have a B team?
How many kids do they carry on the A roster that they need to bring in guests?
Why do they bring them in? To win? Vacations lightening the roster?
We are considering BL as an option but this concerns me...

At 2022 they are a B team unless they have freedom and HHH kids. So all of the above... They don't have enough players, vacations, and to try to compete in A tournaments. Different story at 2023 and 2024 they have both A and B teams. Claim to have AA and A at 2023, but really AA and B.

My son plays on the so called lesser Team at BL 2023 that you are citing as "B" and I think you are sorely mistaken. Playing in the A Bracket at Summer Exposure we wen 4-1 in a Baltimore based tournament with 28 Teams in the Single A Bracket. I have no problems with him playing for the lesser team on an outstanding club such as Brotherly Love.

I am under no pretense, my son will likely not play lacrosse in college. However he is an outstanding student and just an all around good kid. My contention is there isn't another Philly based club that would place a team in the AA bracket and still have another team play A in same grade bracket and go 4-1. Prove me wrong. Or better yet get out of your comfort zone and actually go to a real tournament not in your back yard with one of your "lesser" teams and see how they fare.